The Young Entrepreneur's Handbook Kit (includes one Poketti Plushie)
Are you interested in starting a business? You're never too young to dream big!
This gift set is perfect for an aspiring young entrepreneur! The Young Entrepreneur's Handbook, written by teen founder Sydney Loew, features a step-by-step guide to brainstorming and developing your own product idea. You'll follow the eight Poketti Plushies with Pocket Powers Series2 characters along the way and discover their positive traits and why they are each important to reaching your goals.
This kit includes the 24-page Young Entrepreneur's Handbook, worksheets, stickers, and a Poketti Plushie Series2 of your choice. Choose from:
- Sydney the Penguin: Confidence
- Toni the Bunny: Kindness
- Frankie the Panda: Generosity
- Shawn the Unicorn: Innovation
- Scout the Chick: Strength (SOLD OUT)
- Flynn the Pig: Curiosity
- Harley the Koala: Creativity
- Parker the Owl: Honesty
By the end of this book, you will have a prototype of your own product idea that you created yourself! Align your skills and passions and find out what's possible when you make your dreams a reality!
- 24 pages with hands-on activities, tips, and step-by-step instructions
- 4 worksheets that outline the 10 steps in the handbook
- Coloring page and puzzles
- Poketti Pocket Power Stickers
- One Poketti Plushie of your choice
- Packaged in a box with tissue, suitable for a gift
- Designed and Printed in the USA
Note: you'll need a pen or pencil to complete the tasks, plus additional paper, scissors, and tape to build your prototype (and other optional materials as needed).